I’m sure there are many reasons why digital scrappers prefer digital scrapping over traditional. This list is not intended to be all-inclusive. These are just a few of the reasons I love digital.
1. All of my photos and supplies are easily accessible in one place.
2. They take up very little physical space, about the size of a laptop or desktop computer!
3. It’s easy to store duplicates (or triplicates) of photos & supplies in a safe place, on or off site.
4. When I want to get some scrapping done, I just pick up my laptop and get started.
5. When I’m ready for a break, I just save my work and close my laptop.
6. No messes to clean up.
7. Multi-tasking. I can scrap, chat on Facebook, check my email, find a perfect kit, purchase it & download it all at the same time.
8. There is a huge community of like minded people that are now my friends.
9. Supplies can be reused. It’s easy to add, delete, rotate or tweak layouts until you’re satisfied.
10. You’re making everyday moments into memories of a lifetime. Preserve those memories!
11. Make one of a kind scrapbooks for yourself, your family and friends. They’ll be glad you did.
12. Have fun while exploring your creativity, learning new things and exercising your brain.
That’s just 12 reasons I love digital scrapbooking. I could go on and on. I’m sure you can identify with some or all of these and then some. Leave me a comment and tell me, what do you love most about digital scrapping.