Today I want to share my top ten reasons to love digi (digital) scrapping. They are in no particular order and there could easily be ten more.
- I love making everyday moments into memories of a lifetime.
- There is not a bunch of supplies to drag out before I can start creating.
- There is no mess to clean up (except filing downloads on your computer).
- It’s green! There is no waste and everything is recyclable.
- Kits and collections can be mixed and matched and used over and over again.
- I can do it anytime, anywhere.
- It’s so much better than photo albums because stories are recorded too.
- There is no tedious cutting and pasting.
- It’s easy to arrange, rearrange or start completely over if I don’t like a result.
- They make great gifts. A gift that keeps on giving!
Put smiles on some faces this year and next. Scrapbooks make wonderful gifts for any season. Individual pages are also great gifts. There are so many different gift ideas such as prints (framed or unframed), posters, canvas prints, calendars, cups, blankets and pillows to name a few.
What are your top ten reasons for digi scrapping?